-
October 3rd, 2004, 03:35 PM
#1541
Inactive Member
NFSU is a pretty nice game. My brother got it and I played it occasionally.
I really reallllllly want Star Ocean 3 but I'm broke cause I just blew my pay check on my new comp.
-
October 3rd, 2004, 10:28 PM
#1542
Inactive Member
been playing dawn of war for four/five days straight...im in love with it...
-
October 3rd, 2004, 10:33 PM
#1543
Inactive Member
Don't know anything about it TZ.
Been playing Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Tides of War, myself.
-
October 3rd, 2004, 11:17 PM
#1544
HB Forum Owner
-
October 4th, 2004, 01:23 AM
#1545
Inactive Member
Still going at Wolfenstein, want to complete it by next weekend.
-
October 4th, 2004, 02:04 AM
#1546
Inactive Member
toukon retsuden 4 on the dreamcast(import wrestling title that takes a good while to get used to)
-
October 4th, 2004, 04:00 AM
#1547
Senior Hostboard Member
Well car tuning is definatly MY style, I love it. I almost feel I have that car... um, and it's not only stickers, spoilers, bumpers (rear, front) rims, hoods, sideskirts, all kinda different painting nitro (^^) tires, drivertrain etc. and special upgrades... makes you love our car, and teh 111 races takes your time, then 7 different modes of racing in about 40 different tracks, pretty cool imo. ^^
-
October 4th, 2004, 11:24 AM
#1548
Inactive Member
iRO
PSO
WC3
UT2k4
ToS
Xenosaga
ZoE2
-
October 4th, 2004, 01:32 PM
#1549
Senior Hostboard Member
-
October 4th, 2004, 02:10 PM
#1550
Inactive Member
playin iRO like a crazy mofo
lvl 41 thief ^^ almost got into a party yesterday, headin to lvl3 bayalan but the ppl had to leave >_> i bought so many reds too lol oh and i got an athletic belt... dunno if i should have but i did cuz it has a kukre card on it XP
i wanna add the drainliner card i have to my dam but then that would waste the only slot it has ;_; also i found some padded armour on the ground, sells for 24k in shoppe XD on my way to lvl 42 >_> been in bayalan since forever
oh i also got some red vial... forgot name its long
ahhh might play fireemblem today, and i RLY wanna play Rome:Total War demo lookin at screenshots got me zo hornah lmao
what system is that Nam game for nev? i saw some screens of that too, looks sexah
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks